Calling all US & Canadian Competitions where APSL Lusitanos compete!
USLA is pleased to announce our new APSL High-point Ribbon program. This program is open to any type of competition, and any level of competition. Working Equitation, Reining, Hunter/Jumper, Eventing, Dressage, Driving, Morphology, you name it!
How does it work?
- Any competition where APSL Lusitanos will be competing can receive one of our beautiful APSL High-point ribbons to award to the top-scoring APSL Lusitano.
- The recipient horse must be an APSL-registered Lusitano, and either the owner or competitor (rider or handler) must be a member of USLA.
How do I get a Ribbon for my Competition?
- First, contact the competition manager and let them know that you would like to add this prize to the show premium. (See suggested wording below.)
- Next, fill out the APSL Ribbon Request form:
- To fill out the APSL Ribbon Request form, you must create an account (free) on our website HERE, but you do not have to be a member of USLA.
- Please fill out the request at least 4 weeks prior to your competition so that we can be sure to get the ribbon to you in time.
- A limited number of APSL High-Point Ribbons are avaialble each year. Order yours as early as possible to be sure we will have them available for your event!
Suggested wording for the show premium:
A beautiful High Point Ribbon will be awarded to the highest score earned by an APSL registered Lusitano at this event. To be eligible, the horse must be an APSL registered Lusitano, and either the owner or competitor (rider or handler) must be a member of USLA. You must provide proof of horse registration with APSL to the show secretary with your entry. This award is sponsored by the US Lusitano Association (USLA). For more information, visit the USLA website HERE.
Questions? Submit a ticket to our help desk HERE.