REQUIREMENTS FOR INSPECTION
Your horse/s MUST have an LN number (Birth Book Registration) and be in your name (transferred into your name) to be eligible for revision. The only exception to this rule is if you have offspring who meet all of the other requirements and are waiting on a parent to be approved. Offspring (up to three generations) can be inspected during the same trip pending the parents approval. If you have this particular situation, please contact us for more details.
If your horse needs an LN inscription (initial registration) or transfer, these must be completed well before the inspection. A deadline will be set for each inspection. For documents received after the deadline, USLA will make every attempt possible to complete them in time for the inspection, but cannot make any guarantees.
- Registered/inscribed with APSL with a Birth Book number (LN).
- Must be 4 years of age or older.
- Must be under saddle and able to be ridden at a walk, trot and canter.
- Semen & Sexual Organ Report submitted to USLA.
- Registered/inscribed with the APSL with a Birth Book number (LN).
- Must be 3 years of age or older.
- Able to be free lunged or on line presenting a walk, trot and canter.
Age exception: Horses under the minimum age may be considered for inspection provided that all other requirements have been met and the APSL Judge feels that their development and conformation so permit. There is no guarantee your horse will be inspected in this instance as it is solely up to the judge's discretion. Should the horse be denied inspection by the judge, a new inspection application and fee payment would be required for future inspection of the animal.
For more information on preparation for inspection click HERE.